Supply Chain Partners
Prospects works in partnership with a wide range of education, employment, training and health specialists, to enhance our offer to our customers in:
- Work Programme and similar welfare to work initiatives - working with unemployed people, enabling them to secure sustainable jobs
- National Careers Service (NCS) - information, advice and guidance on learning and work to anyone over 19, with help to choose and enter careers
- NCS offender services to people in prison and resettling in the community, to choose and secure positive destinations including work and training
- NCS Inspiration brokering relationships between schools, colleges and employers creating links between industry and educational institution to inspire young people to think about their future careers
- European Social Fund (ESF) programmes bringing unemployed young people and adults nearer the labour market, improving skills and employability, helping them into sustainable and rewarding jobs and supporting them and their employers to progress in work
- Local authority and ESF programmes focused on supporting vulnerable 13 – 18 year olds to remain in learning and progress into apprenticeships, further education or employment
Prospects supports more than 500,000 customers per annum nationally and works with over 250 partner organisations delivering end to end and/or specialist support that helps our customers achieve their ambitions and overcome perceived and/or real barriers.
Our partners represent a mix of public, private and third sector organisation ranging from SMEs to Local Authorities. Our supply chain management approach meets the Merlin Standard; our most recent evaluation was awarded ‘Excellent.’ We support the development of healthy, high performing supply chains which we demonstrate through open, honest and transparent engagement encouraging innovation and collaboration supporting the success of our partners and meeting the needs of our customers.
We regularly seek new partners to help us deliver specific services and to build on the skills, experience and local knowledge to continuously improve our customers’ experience and achievements. Our partners join a dynamic and innovative team sharing common values, championing sustainability and social responsibility and access to funding and development opportunities.
If you would like to apply to become a Prospects partner, please complete the generic electronic Expression of Interest form which you can access here https://prospectsgroup.formstack.com/forms/eoi_form
(please follow the instructions contained within the EoI).
If you have any questions about completing the form please email firstname.lastname@example.org.