Prospects provides a comprehensive and affordable outplacement service for organisations making redundancies or re-deploying existing staff. We have substantial experience in delivering careers guidance, re-orientation and transitional support services to individuals and organisations. In London, West Midlands, South West and South Yorkshire, as part of the National Careers Service, Prospects offers a free of charge initial service.
Why Choose Prospects?
Prospects has provided careers information and advice, and job search support for adults for 20 years.
We work in partnership with public and private sector clients, helping employees meet the challenges of redundancy.
We understand the crucial importance of tailoring our services to meet the needs of your organisation and your staff, delivering a flexible package of support to meet the diverse needs of individuals at all levels.
We will package and price our outplacement menu flexibly to match your requirements, and deliver it on your premises or at our fully equipped off-site venues. Our consultants will work with your employees one-to-one and in small workshops, face-to-face, by telephone, online, video conferencing or webcam.
- In depth diagnostic assessment of career path, skills and future options
- Psychometric testing to identify abilities and interests
- Labour market intelligence assessment
- Motivational training and confidence building.
Career Support and Development
- Careers counselling and mentoring
- Career change advice and support
- Development and production of high quality, effective CVs
- Interview coaching including mock interviews
- Professional networking and self marketing support and guidance
- Guided job search, including accessing the ‘hidden’ job market
- Self employment workshops and one-to-one support
- Access to job vacancies through recruitment agency.