Supply Chain Partners
Prospects works in partnership with a wide range of education, employment, training and health specialists, to enhance our offer to our customers in:
- Work Programme and similar welfare to work initiatives - working with unemployed people, enabling them to secure sustainable jobs
- National Careers Service - information, advice and guidance on learning and work to anyone over 19, with help to choose and enter careers
- National Careers Service offender services to people in prison and resettling in the community, to choose and secure positive destinations including work and training
- National Careers Service Inspiration brokering relationships between schools, colleges and employers creating links between industry and educational institution to inspire young people to think about their future careers
- European Social Fund (ESF) programmes bringing unemployed young people and adults nearer the labour market, improving skills and employability, helping them into sustainable and rewarding jobs and supporting them and their employers to progress in work
- Local authority and ESF programmes focused on supporting vulnerable 13 – 18 year olds to remain in learning and progress into apprenticeships, further education or employment
Adult Education Budget – GLA
The Shaw Trust Group (which includes Ixion Holdings and Prospects Services) are looking for partners to support our bid for Adult Education Budget (AEB) funding, part of the devolved procurement by Greater London Authority.
As a current AEB provider with a Grade 1 (Outstanding) Ofsted Inspection, we want to work with a diverse range of partners with a strong track record in delivering high quality and successful skills programmes and those who are specialists in vocational and technical training. We’re keen to explore potential partnership opportunities with skills providers who can specifically deliver qualifications to meet the priority sectors in the Greater London Authority and those who share our purpose and values to help one million people transform their lives each year.
To express an interest in working with us, please follow the link below:
The deadline for completion of this is Friday 16th November 2018. If you have any questions about this opportunity, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
These have already been added to the Shaw Trust website at https://www.shaw-trust.org.uk/en-GB/Partnerships/Adult-Education-Budget.