What is Prospects Interchange?
Read a recent issue of Prospects Interchange Bulletin - February 2013
Prospects Interchange is the new ‘free’ membership organisation run by Prospects and replaces ‘FEdS’ that has been part of the Prospects Group since 2008. As a leading supplier of education, employment and training services Prospects knows how important it is to link business with education. Getting time to reflect, understand and develop new approaches has never been more important or more difficult. For the last four years FEdS has been part of the Prospects Group as a paid for membership organisation but as budgets become tighter it is harder for organisations to be able to commit. Therefore Prospects has rebranded FEdS into Prospects Interchange as a subscription free membership and we have the vision to encourage a wider spectrum of members.
Like with FEdS, Prospects Interchange is:
- Concerned with the development of learning and skills for every individual
- Our perspective is over a lifetime of individual development
- We work collaboratively with business, Government and education
- We want business to have more of a say in education issues
- We are apolitical and act as a catalyst to stimulate thinking in a supportive and neutral forum by providing an agenda for critical debate, new ideas and solutions
Prospects Interchange will continue to offer a free monthly information bulletin that keeps you up to date with education, employment and training industry news and a programme of meetings and events for you to attend.
- A unique opportunity to network and collaborate
- Intelligence — keep informed of the latest news in the education, employment and training market place with a free copy of Prospects Interchange
- Attend events
- Share in members news
- Make a difference
Join now by calling 020 8315 1500
Who should become a member?
Our members include senior figures from employers, small and specialist organisations in the learning and skills domain, government agencies and educational organisations keen to work together and to keep abreast of what’s happening in the world of education, skills and employment.
How do I become a member?
You can register by calling the Prospects marketing team on 020 8315 1500 or emailing Coral Rayfield,