Training for educational professionals
Addressing training needs in the Education & Skills sector
Meeting your needs……our offer.
Our continued success is based on our expertise in school and academy improvement and our personal service. We offer schools the opportunity to develop a continuing relationship with one of our advisers and the chance to choose from an expanding selection of activities to meet their needs. We also have an excellent reputation for working with clusters or consortia of schools, offering advice and support on matters such as community cohesion, the Early Years Foundation Stage, parental involvement, governance and supporting children with learning difficulties.
Our advisers are always well prepared for the first visit and will use existing information including the last Ofsted inspection report, Raise-on-Line and the school’s self-evaluation form (SEF) to provide a report on the health of the school to launch discussion with the headteacher.
Our services include:
- Feedback on SEF and Raise-on-Line (brief written evaluation)
- Learning Walk and shared perceptions
- Work trawls – with subject/phase leaders
- Paired observations with headteacher/deputy/senior staff
- Training in paired observations SLT/middle management
- Speaking with pupils – what do pupils have to say about school and their learning?
- Governor training
- Courses for middle and senior staff to enable them to prove a track record of success
- Training for headteachers and deputies in Ofsted methodologies
- Half day check of safeguarding procedures.
This list is by no means exhaustive of the ways in which Prospects Improve can support and help. We realise that each school and academy has different priorities and we will work with you to offer a bespoke solution.
Please visit our website www.prospectsimprove.co.uk for more details.