Anticipation building for Global Study Expo event
Prospects is counting down the days until Global Study Expo takes place, the ultimate event for international study, travel and experiences, focusing on changing education for a changing world.
Although the idea of living abroad for any sustained period of time can seem daunting, the benefits are vast, from broadening your mind to improving your career prospects. Not to mention that the higher education landscape is rapidly changing with 22,000 Britons currently studying a degree programme overseas. This figure is set to rise with increases in university fees and more young people looking overseas for study opportunities. Getting qualifications, enjoying experiences and benefiting from living and learning in a different culture gives students a great start.
Global Study Expo will bring together international universities, summer schools, internship agencies, gap year providers, volunteering organisations and advisers under one roof to meet parents, schools, colleges, students and young adults seeking a new experience beyond the United Kingdom.
With over 100 exhibitors, the Expo will feature:
- International universities offering courses taught in English, with institutions from across Europe and countries including USA, Canada, Australia, New Zealand, Europe, South Africa, Malaysia, Singapore, Hong Kong and China.
- Internship agencies
- Summer schools offering short term and longer term experiences and courses
- Gap year providers
- Volunteering organisations, charities and non-Governmental Organisations (NGOs)
- Education advisers and student service providers
- Institutions who run Exchange Programmes with UK Universities
Global Expo Study is being organised by Prospects Events in conjunction with Gabbitas Education. It takes place on 3 October 2013 at Olympia London. For more information, visit www.globalstudyexpo.com