Prospects is seeking organisations to partner with and bid for Building Better Opportunities
Prospects is seeking expressions of interest (EoI) from high performing delivery organisations to help us form a partnership that can bid for Building Better Opportunities – through the recently released Big Lottery Fund and European Social Fund (ESF) programme aimed at unemployed and economically inactive individuals across the London, the South and South East.
Prospects will bid for the following opportunities:
1. South East Local Enterprise Partnership - SOUTH
2. South East Local Enterprise Partnership - NORTH
3. LONDON - CENTRAL
4. LONDON - SOUTH
Further details and the outline for all the Building Better Opportunities and Big Lottery Fund programme can be found here.
The programme is competitive and its scope and size will limit the number of partners Prospects is able to work with. Please read the requirements of the project outline carefully before deciding whether to proceed with an Expression of Interest (EoI).
If you have completed a generic EoI in the last three months, you will not need to complete another but simply email email@example.com to express your interest and confirm the project you are interested in supporting.
NOTE: completing and submitting this EoI does not guarantee that Prospects will include your organisation in a partnership application to Big Lottery Fund but we will communicate progress at regular intervals.
The information you provide will be assessed and only shortlisted organisations will be invited to further partnership discussions in November. The deadline for submissions of an EoI for this particular opportunity is Friday 30 October 2015.
Prospects is seeking partner organisations that can clearly demonstrate:
- A successful delivery track record, where appropriate on ESF-funded programmes
- Strong leadership and organisational capabilities, including sustainability (financial health)
- A successful track record of working with the target participants and in particular, involving those hardest-to-reach in co-design and co-delivery of programmes
- A strong understanding of community needs and networks within the Local Enterprise Partnership area
- A successful partnership working track record (N.B. a signed partnership agreement is a mandatory Big Lottery Fund requirement prior to any delivery commencing)
- Strong relationships with employers to support access to employment and work experience
- Areas of specialist expertise, e.g. financial/debt advice, health support, English for speakers of other languages, etc.
If your organisation would like to partner with Prospects, please complete and return this EoI by 3pm on Friday 30 October 2015.