|Click here for CfA, Advice and Guidance Recruitment Division vacancies
As part of one of the UK’s leading providers of careers information, advice and guidance, CfA’s Advice and Guidance Recruitment Division believes that everyone should be able to make informed decisions about their choices in education, training and employment. That is why when you come to us we won’t just send you off to interviews – we’ll give you all the help and support you need to get the job that will suit your aptitude, abilities and aspirations perfectly.
In addition to recruitment we also run:
- Empowering People into Employment
- Winning New Business
Work Experience packages:
- Running a one to one CV service for each delegate.
- Each delegate will sit with a consultant to write their CV. Each will leave with a hard copy of their CV as well as a copy saved onto a memory stick.
We also run the following workshops:
- Identify the main features of a winning CV
- How to Target Employers Effectively
- Interview Techniques
- Professionalism in the Workplace
For more information please contact:
CfA , Advice and Guidance Recruitment Division.
tel: 020 8315 1269
fax: 020 8315 1549
Follow this link for information on services offered to employers by CfA Advice and Guidance Recruitment Division.