Due to increasing pressure on schools and academies across the country, we have seen a surge in demand for our expert advice and support services. Here at Prospects Improve we are looking to expand our team of School Improvement advisers to work across all areas and phases of education. Prospects Improve are looking to develop work in new locations across the country so applications from all areas are welcome.
Do you have:
- Experience as a Headteacher, Ofsted Inspector or Senior Education Leader of a Local Authority?
- Personal standing, credibility and demonstrable track record of experience to develop the leadership and management skills of school and academy leaders and developing skills in building business at all levels across a defined region?
- Skills and expertise to build the capacity of school leaders to take responsibility for their own schools continuous and sustained improvement?
- A willingness to work across a variety of settings within a quality assured, growing team to continue to develop the Prospects Improve profile across the country in all disciplines of schools and academies.
- Enterprise to lead the development of a regional cluster of schools and Councils developing a business model.
- Experience of working within Faith schools.
If you feel you have the skills, experience and dedication to join our team please complete our CV template and email it to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please also visit our website at www.prospectsimprove.co.uk for more information on the work that we do. We look forward to hearing from you in the near future